Guest Posting on Binance Academy
If your content is approved for publishing on Binance Academy, our team will have the content translated into 16 different languages and we will design a hero image for the article.
We also offer an extremely large audience for the content published, the content will be shared on our Twitter accounts (@Binance & @BinanceAcademy), on our Facebook, and on our Binance Academy Telegram group. In addition to this, the published content will be available to over 538,000 readers each month.We only accept content that is focused around blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, economics and security education. We reserve the right to reject a guest post for any reason. Articles should be entirely neutral and focus on education only, we do not facilitate marketing posts or press releases.
General Submission Guidelines
- All submissions must be submitted through our online google form (below).
- All submissions must be submitted in the format of a google doc.
- Include a list of references used at the end of your submission.
- Include author(s) name, or write Anonymous if you wish to submit anonymously.
- The author(s) must be prepared to agree to a statement that the article has not been published elsewhere and will not send or publish elsewhere unless it has been declined by Binance Academy.
- The author(s) should be prepared to assign copyright to Binance Academy if the submission is accepted.
- Do not provide financial or trading advice.
- Submissions should be in 3rd person (he/she).
- Submissions should be in English.
Before submitting a glossary term, please read our glossary template below.
Once you have familiarized yourself with the submission guidelines and respective templates, you may submit your article or glossary term by clicking on the button below.
What Happens Next?
If your submission has been approved, we will assign it to an editor. We work collaboratively with you, but we may need to rewrite sections or edit substantially in order to ensure the submission is appropriate for our primary audience.
Select one: Blockchain, Security, Economics, or Tutorials.
Provide up to 5 keywords relevant to the topic of your article.
The title should be concise and include 1-2 of your keywords and clearly reflect the contents of the article.
An introduction should provide a short definition and history if needed. The introduction will provide a summary of the article, why it is important.
This section is flexible. Use subheaders to organize the topics covered. Some suggested guidelines are: how it works, how it is used, key features, advantages/disadvantages, challenges/limitations, examples.
Summarize the important information covered in the article and how it is relevant to the reader.
Include a list of sources at the bottom of your article.
Glossary Entry Template
Provide up to 3 keywords relevant to the term.
What term you are defining. Please ensure you check the glossary before submitting to avoid submitting something that already exists.
It should have a short 1-2 sentence explanation at the beginning and then go more in-depth in the remainder of the body.
Include a list of sources at the bottom of your submission.