Guest Posting on Binance Academy
If your content is approved for publishing on Binance Academy, it will be translated into 16 different languages, and we will design a hero image for the article.
Binance Academy also offers a large audience, and our content is available to over 538,000 readers each month. As soon as the article is published, it will be shared on our Twitter accounts (@Binance & @BinanceAcademy), on our Facebook page, and in ourTelegram group.We only accept educational content that is focused on blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, economics and security. We reserve the right to reject a guest post for any reason. The articles should be informative and entirely neutral. We do not facilitate marketing posts or press releases.
General Submission Guidelines
- All submissions must be sent through our online Google form.
- All submissions must be sent in the format of a Google doc.
- Include a list of references used at the end of your article (mandatory). Reference links within the text are optional but greatly appreciated.
- Include the author(s) name(s), or write Anonymous if you wish to submit anonymously.
- The author(s) must be prepared to agree to a statement that the article has not been and will not be published elsewhere unless Binance Academy declined it.
- The author(s) should be prepared to assign copyright to Binance Academy if the submission is accepted.
- Do not provide financial or trading advice.
- Write in English, with your own words.
- Use 3rd person (he/she/they).
Before submitting a glossary term, please read our glossary template below.
Once you have familiarized yourself with the submission guidelines and respective templates, you may submit your article or glossary term by clicking on the button below.
What Happens Next?
If your submission has been approved, we will assign it to an editor. We will work collaboratively with you, but we may need to rewrite sections or edit your work substantially in order to ensure it is appropriate for our primary audience.
Select one: Blockchain, Security, Economics, or Tutorials.
Provide up to 5 keywords relevant to the topic of your article.
The title should be concise and clearly reflect the contents of the article. It should also include 1-2 of your keywords.
The introduction should provide a short definition and history if needed. It should present a summary of the article and why it is important.
This section is flexible. Use subheaders to organize the topics covered. Some suggested guidelines are: how it works, why it is important, key features, use cases, advantages/disadvantages, challenges/limitations.
Summarize the important information covered in the article.
Include a list of sources at the bottom of your article (mandatory). Reference links within the text are optional but greatly appreciated.
Glossary Entry Template
Provide up to 3 keywords relevant to the term.
What term you are defining. Please check the glossary before submitting to avoid submitting duplicate content.
It should have a short 1-2 sentence definition at the beginning and then go more in-depth in the remainder of the article.
Include a list of sources at the bottom of your submission (mandatory). Reference links within the text are optional but greatly appreciated.